Collingwood has a great warmth and sense of hospitality that is evident to first-time tourists, as well as repeat visitors. Our community is rich in history and culture, and we are extremely proud of our downtown Heritage Conservation District. We hope you have a chance to explore our vibrant community.
We are located on the shores of Georgian Bay, and our waterfront provides endless opportunities for boating, fishing, recreation activities and so much more!
- January 16, 2017 - Council Highlights More >
- January 20, 2017 - Special Meeting of Council More >
- Wanted: Crossing Guards (Casual) More >
- Media Release: Help Collingwood become the next Kraft Hockeyville Community More >
- 2017 Dog Tag Renewal & Order Form More >
- January 16, 2017 - Council Agenda More >