Collingwood has a great warmth and sense of hospitality that is evident to first-time tourists, as well as repeat visitors. Our community is rich in history and culture, and we are extremely proud of our downtown Heritage Conservation District. We hope you have a chance to explore our vibrant community.
We are located on the shores of Georgian Bay, and our waterfront provides endless opportunities for boating, fishing, recreation activities and so much more!
- Media Release: 2016 Arts & Culture Awards Nominees Announced More >
- Wanted: Crossing Guard (Casual) More >
- Update: Fire Ban lifted More >
- Notice: Temporary Road Closures More >
- Wanted: Assistant, Teen Services (Collingwood Public Library) More >
- County of Simcoe Notice re: Waste Collection Aug. 15 More >