Collingwood has a great warmth and sense of hospitality that is evident to first-time tourists, as well as repeat visitors. Our community is rich in history and culture, and we are extremely proud of our downtown Heritage Conservation District. We hope you have a chance to explore our vibrant community.
We are located on the shores of Georgian Bay, and our waterfront provides endless opportunities for boating, fishing, recreation activities and so much more!
- Media Release: Sidelaunch Days are coming again! More >
- Wanted: Truck Driver/Labourer (Full-Time) More >
- Wanted: Backflow Prevention Officer/Engineering Technician (FT) More >
- Wanted: Customer Service Representatives More >
- Media Release: Oliver Steinhoff to represent Collingwood at the Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist contest More >
- Notice: Town Hall elevator temporarily out of service More >