Collingwood has a great warmth and sense of hospitality that is evident to first-time tourists, as well as repeat visitors. Our community is rich in history and culture, and we are extremely proud of our downtown Heritage Conservation District. We hope you have a chance to explore our vibrant community.
We are located on the shores of Georgian Bay, and our waterfront provides endless opportunities for boating, fishing, recreation activities and so much more!
- Media Release: Live and Original Music Series Expands More >
- Wanted: Collection Maintenance Assistant (Student) – Library More >
- March 27, 2017 - Council Agenda More >
- Wanted: Crossing Guard (Part-Time) More >
- Notice of Application for Approval to Expropriate Land - High Street More >
- March 29, 2017 - Airport Services Board Meeting More >