Collingwood has a great warmth and sense of hospitality that is evident to first-time tourists, as well as repeat visitors. Our community is rich in history and culture, and we are extremely proud of our downtown Heritage Conservation District. We hope you have a chance to explore our vibrant community.
We are located on the shores of Georgian Bay, and our waterfront provides endless opportunities for boating, fishing, recreation activities and so much more!
- February 27, 2017 - Council Agenda More >
- Committee Appointments 2017 More >
- Seasonal/Student/Summer Employment Opportunities More >
- Wanted: Probationary Firefighters (Pool for Potential Vacancies) More >
- Municipal Offices will be CLOSED for Family Day More >
- February 22, 2017 - Development & Operations Services Standing Committee More >